ADP Design Tour in Bangkok
To start the tour with a blast, ADP unveiled a modern design exhibition in collaboration with Thailand's leading contemporary art gallery - Sombat Permpoon Gallery, hosted a specialized workshop for designers and design lovers in Southeast Asia’s newest co-working and creative space - Hubba-to, and celebrated it all with a glamorous dinner party and VIP guests from leading media outlets, business organizations and design organizations in Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok, a world class 5-star premium hotel in the heart of downtown Bangkok.
ADP Design Tour in Bangkok has been widely reported by different kinds of media:
TV channels such as Thai PBS and CH3;
Newspapers such as Bangkok Post, Bangkok Today, KrungThep Thurakij;
Online Magazine such as Happening Mag, Esquire and B-Connect Magazine;
Online media such as Designer Hub, Bagnkok Biz News, Nation Multimedia, Destination Thailand News, Post Up News,
iURBAN, Variety C, Newswit, Siam Advisor, Be News Online and many others.
ADP Design Tour in Bangkok?
1. It's held by the first cross- spectrum design association in Asia.
2. More than 200 Media are invited to report ADP Design Tour.
3. Representatives of 15 business organizations will show you the business opportunity in Thailand / Asia.
4. You'll be invited to attend Level A Certification Course by the international influential and award-winning designers.
5. You will get one year free ADP membership.
6. A great opportunity to exhibit your works in a leading gallery in one of the most international city in Asia - Bangkok