Founded in 2013, Asia Designer Communication Platform（ADP）, also known as ADP. The ADP is an international association for addressing the interests of the design community and promoting design as a whole. It is also the first cross- spectrum design association with offices in Hong Kong, Sydney, and Amsterdam.
Since the establishment, ADP has assisted dozens of famous regional designers in successfully stepping onto the international stage.
We deeply understand that Asian design has not only aroused the global attention. Asia is also the most important market in the world. To promote the communication between the designers from all over the world and the Asian designers, the outstanding designers and winners of the top world design awards, iF, Red Dot, GDA, and IDSA, in the fields of graphic design, interior design, architectural design, and industrial design are all eager to join in expectation of creating the higher value for the Asian design industry together and the greater market needs.
ADP continues curate international exhibitions, workshops and seminars.
Meanwhile, we endeavor to reach out to international media and design platforms.
What ADP Has Achieved
- Helped Asian design gain global recognition.
- Assisted regional famous designers in stepping onto the large international stage.
- Helped Asian designers expand their business to other Asian countries.
- Created more market needs for Asian designers and brought in more business opportunities.
- Increased the design level of Asia Pacific region through business partnership and networking events with international designer and design organizations.
What ADP Provides Members
- Local/international media exposure to a certain extent through regular events, exhibitions and press releases.
- Certification courses related to all fields, registration priority of tour lectures on design, exhibition in the major cities in Asia-Pacific.
- Enhanced networking between members and resource integration
- Commercial consulting service and business opportunities
- Conduct background checks on designers and/or design firms to protect ADP member and ensure members have enough information before going in to a partnership.
- Communicate and cooperate with other important international design organizations through ADP and periodically receive industry- related information.